Book #8 in my “Templars in America” series is now live. Entitled "The Swagger Sword: Templars, Columbus and the Vatican Cover-up," the story is a continuation of the “hidden history” themes Cam and Amanda first explored in "Cabal of the Westford Knight."
In particular, I focus on whether Columbus was using Templar maps when crossing the Atlantic and, if so, what his true mission was. Top Vatican officials, it turns out, have been wondering the same thing: An archbishop implicated in the assassination of Pope John Paul I spent years searching the Catskill Mountains for Templar treasure and/or artifacts, apparently relying on secret Vatican documents and a map carved on the blade of a mysterious sword (from which this novel takes its name). Much of the modern-day action takes place in Cumberland, RI, at the ruins of the old Cistercian Monastery.
This is a stand-alone novel—no need to have read the previous books in the series.
1. The book is live now on Kindle for $4.74. Link below.
2. For Kindle Unlimited members, the book is available for free download.
3. Within a few days it will be available on Amazon in print version ($14.95).
4. Locally, the book will be available around October 1 at the Westford Museum and, in the near future, at America’s Stonehenge.
5. For autographed copies, bulk purchases and book group inquiries, contact me directly.
www.amazon.com/Swagger-Sword-Templars-Columbus-Cover-up-ebook/dp/B07HCRNYVN/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-... ... See MoreSee Less